IT Services -- Complete IT Solutions for Small Business. Computer Networking, Computer Repair, Network Consulting, Project Management, Hire us to be your IT Department.
Save Money, Increase Profits - Let us be your IT Department.
Increase your company's talent base without breaking the bank! Smart small business owners know that paying $80,000-$100,000 for a dedicated IT Manager or spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on an IT department is not practical in today's highly competitive business environment. As the only locally owned and operated IT & computer networking company with a Master of Project Management as well as Master of Business Administration on staff, we have the expertise to make your company projects more efficient and profitable. Let us be your IT Department at a FRACTION of the cost.
Information Technology is rapidly becoming the key component in the success of businesses within the global marketplace. By helping YOUR BUSINESS become more responsive, secure, agile, and profitable, ITC endeavors to share in your business growth. We realize that when you succeed, we succeed.
Now, more than ever, small, mid-market, or enterprise businesses require streamlined IT solutions in order to reduce costs while multiplying the efforts of concentrated groups of workers. Inter-tech's IT solutions can provide online sales and management tools to customers and executives, or a means of connecting distant work locations to form a more consolidated real/virtual workspace to increase your productivity.
Our Complete IT Solution - Network Support, Maintenance & Assurance COMPLETE IT (SM) for Small Business, is designed to be a complete outsourced IT Solution for small businesses. COMPLETE IT (SM) is a customized group of network support, maintenance, consulting and other IT services devised to lift eliminate or minimize the burden to small business owners of maintaining networks, hardware, software and other IT assets. By using ITC's COMPLETE IT packages, Businesses are able to concentrate on their core business instead.
Here is an example of how it works:
1. During the initial meeting ITC learns your business goals and assesses your network assets in relation to your business goals.
2. Based on the collected information, ITC prepares a proposal for optimization of your network for your Complete IT program and, if changes to your current network infrastructure are necessary, a quote for implementation of the changes.
3. Once the contract is signed, ITC's implementation team implements the necessary changes for you.
After these 3-steps are completed, you are ready to enjoy the benefits of COMPLETE IT:
* Constant network security and performance monitoring and optimization
* Increased up-time of your system
* Over-the-phone, over-the-Internet and on-location Desktop & Server support and troubleshooting
* Assistance in software and hardware procurement from specification to implementation
* Access to Inter-Tech Communications Inc's IT Team for consulting, software development, web development, marketing and other resources
* All of that through a single point of contact who understands your business needs and ensures your satisfaction.