The utilization of a high-speed door in both the commercial and industrial applications is getting popular in Charlotte, NC because the productivity of the facility increases. Inherently, the assembly of a high-speed door is exceptional because it is designed to have a higher operating speed and at the same time it has the durability to sustain a higher number of opening and closing cycles. Inspire of this attribute, this type of door has been engineered for a lower maintenance and repair requirements.
The production of a high-speed fabric door has also been noted to be a valuable product because it provides the utmost proficiency to the facility as well as security and safety. The following are few of the reasons why the use of the high-speed fabric door ensures safety:
1. It is manufactured with built-in safety features because it has a flexible bottom and it can be operated using a wireless device on top of its in-plane infrared sensors. Moreover, due to its springless design, it requires minimal interruption for maintenance but may be subjected to a quick field repair.
2. With its high-speed feature, it minimizes its cycle time that prevents the decreasing energy loss and in a way improves productivity and lowers the risk for costly repairs.
3. Its built-in safety attribute automates the complete shuttering of the door when obstructed and in effect, it reverses the door’s action when sensed the obstruction using its wireless reversing bottom edge.
4. Fabric Materials facilitates the easy cleaning process and it is best suited for a food-related facility. In short, it is also manufactured to promote both food safety and hygiene, which are deemed risk factors to be managed.
5. Remote control operation for efficiency and profitability from the remote controls in the forklift, radar, and floor loops, which results in a higher time saving from the manual opening and closing of the door.
6. An effective barrier for the contamination of the inside air with the outside temperature because the high-speed fabric door has the tightest seal and it is the most reliable one. As a result, it promotes an energy-saving feature and at the same time eliminates the build-up of ice in the freezer and reduces the defrost cycles.
7. Security and ease of access should always be intertwined to ensure the personal comfort of the employees. Though, a simple type of doors or even without a high-speed door may facilitate a faster and prompt engagement but jeopardizing the security of the personnel.
The above attitudes of the high-speed doors are sufficient enough to support their value to promote the comfort and ease of access with a higher degree of security.
Further, the use of high-speed fabric doors may likewise prevent contamination and reduces noise pollution.
If you are in Charlotte, NC, it is highly advisable to avail of the products and services of Overhead Door Company of Charlotte, a division of DuraServ Corp because we install high-speed doors and even fix broken stuff relating to loading dock equipment and fixtures.
We gained our reputation through our efficient works, which prioritize the interest and welfare of our clients for their utmost satisfaction. We particularly ensure that your dock is secured and safe to level up your facility’s productivity and profitability.
Our topmost high-speed fabric door is High-Speed Exterior Rubber Door-990 because it is assembled with a flexible bottom and a high-speed interior fabric door that is ideal for high-traffic manufacturing, pharmaceutical as well as warehouse and distribution facilities. It has a built-in safety feature highlighted by the flexible bottom with wireless monitored reversing edge.
For your needs about high-speed exterior rubber door, high-speed door, high-performance door, commercial door, commercial door repair, high-speed exterior rubber door Charlotte NC, high-speed door Charlotte NC, you may visit our official website to learn more about the High-Speed Exterior Rubber Door-990 or you may refer to the brochure.
You may contact us for your queries or other concerns at telephone number 704-594-5094 or you may contact us online.
You may also send your service request online for a prompt response.
Our dedicated coordinators await your call to provide you with your needs. You may visit our service centers are the following service areas at Charlotte including Concord, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Huntersville, Mooresville, Lake Wylie, Weddington, and Davidson.